the confederate flag is racist
"omg no it’s not! i’m just proud of my heritage!"
which is treating other human beings as property
"The Civil War wasn’t about slavery it was about State’s Rights!"
yeah the state’s right to own slaves lmao
😂😂 please drill this into their heads.
"text me when you get home so i know you’re safe" kinda people are the people i wanna be around
being an adult means you can curse in front of your parents without worrying that they’re gonna ground u or something like that
nah this is white privilege
i curse around my parents and i wont be able to walk again
black parents live by one rule:
- The boy who takes your virginity is only going to love you long enough for you to stay in his bed.
- Your first job is never the best job. But you’ll meet some of your best friends there.
- Sometimes things don’t go the way you expect them to at all.
- People are usually never who they say they are.
- If you love someone, you need to tell them. Nobody is good at the guessing game.
- If your best friends don’t like the boy you’re involving yourself with, chances are he’s bad news.
- If a boy starts an invitation with, “Are you home alone”/”I’ll be home alone”, say no. You are a human being, not a toy to be played with.
- If some boy invites you to “the backseat of his truck”, he’s a piece of shit. Tell him to fuck himself.
- “Sorry” doesn’t always fix what you messed up.
- Stop wasting time wishing you could take back what you already did.
- You are at fault sometimes.
- There’s going to be a boy that you let get away. Yes, you loved him. It’s for the best, though.
- Toxic people hardly ever start off toxic.
- It’s always nice to make new friends, but never forget who your real friends are.
- Never lose the friends that would answer their phone at 3am if you called
- Never lose sight of who you are because of a boy.
*swerves out of my lane to get a bitch together real quick*
*gets back in my lane*
"6 callers ahead of us jimmy"
asked by Anonymous